Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Tuesday:
• Linde (NYSE:) stock was up 1.4% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (11:20 GMT) after the industrial gas supplier raised its growth forecast for the third time this year and its earnings came in higher than expected.
• Craft Brew (NASDAQ:) stock surged 122% after reports that Anheuser Busch Inbev (BR:) will buy out its remaining shareholders in a $321 million deal.
• Nissan Motor (OTC:) ADRs fell 0.3% after the company slashed its profit and sales forecasts for the fiscal year.
• Tyson Foods (NYSE:) stock slipped 2.1% after it missed its third-quarter estimates as chicken revenue came in lower than anticipated due to an unexpected drop in prices.
• Advance Auto Parts (NYSE:) stock slumped 5% after its same-store sales came in below estimates, even though it beat forecasts on the top and bottom line. The company also announced another $700 million to its share buyback program.
• Walt Disney Company (NYSE:) stock rose 0.8% ahead of the launch of its Disney+ service, with which it aims to put pressure on Netflix (NASDAQ:), HBO and other streaming services.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.