Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Wednesday:
• Deere & Company (NYSE:) stock slumped 4.9% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (13:20 GMT) after the company noted uncertainty in its latest report, even though sales rose in its fiscal fourth quarter.
• Dell (NYSE:) stock fell 5% after it cut its guidance for the full-year due to a shortage in Intel’s CPU chips.
• Under Armour (NYSE:) stock surged 3% after Raymond James boosted its rating to a “strong buy.”
• Tesla (NASDAQ:) stock gained 0.6% after Elon Musk tweeted that the electric car company has gotten 250,000 pre-orders for its Cybertruck.
• Boeing (NYSE:) stock slipped 0.9% after the Federal Aviation Administration said it would take charge of inspecting and signing off on any newly manufactured 737 Max jets, which could put further delays on the grounded airplanes.
• Apple (NASDAQ:) stock inched up 0.4% after it asked Chinese manufacturer Luxshare to double production of its AirPods, according to Asian Review.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.